Ward: St Mary's
Other councillors representing this Ward:
Second Wednesday of the month from 6.00pm to 7.00pm at Town Hall, Upper Street, N1 2UD.
Access for people with disabilities:
- building has level or ramped access via the main or side door
- handrail on both sides of entrance
- disability toilet
- parking 50 metres or closer for blue badge holders
- lift to all floors of the building
- building is on or near traffic red route
- red route disability bay or loading and unloading bay is 50 metres or closer to the main entrance
There is no surgery in August or on Bank Holidays.
Bus. phone: 020 7527 3114 message only
Follow me on Twitter : twitter.com/mandijel
Please note: If you select the above link, you will leave the Council’s website. Islington Council is not responsible for the content of any external websites, including any political opinions expressed.