The Archway Town Centre Management Group works in partnership with Islington Council and the Archway Town Centre Manager to create a thriving town centre at Archway which is clean, safe, accessible, with a diverse retail mix, a positive and defined identity, and therefore provides a high quality environment for businesses, residents and visitors.
The aims of the Group are to:
- Enhance the prosperity of businesses in the town centre and encourage new investment
- Represent the views of the business community in the development of the town centre
- Liaise with the Metropolitan Police, Islington Council and Transport for London to help create a safe environment
- Work in partnership with the Council, the educational institutions and other statutory agencies and act as a forum for all stakeholders in the town centre
- Market Archway as a desirable destination for new businesses and visitors
- Develop and deliver an annual business plan that seeks to enhance and promote the town centre
- Raise funds to implement an annual business plan
- Provide opportunities for business-to-business networking.