The HLF will act as the top tier of the consultative process during the development and implementation of the Crossrail project. It is the principle forum for discussion with local authority leaders regarding the organisation, methods, objectives and timetable for the development of Crossrail and its consultative processes. The HLF will deal with matters of local detail exceptionally when not resolved by consultation at a lower level. The principle activities of the HLF are:
- To agree policy remits to Cross London Rail Links Limited for the promotion and construction of Crossrail
- To monitor the implementation and performance of the policy remits by Cross London Rail Links Limited
- To consider the proposals for powers to be sought in a hybrid Bill for Crossrail submitted by the Planning, Heritage and Statutory Agencies fora.
- To monitor the activities of the Planning, Heritage and Statutory Agencies fora established by Cross London Rail Links Limited
- To receive the report of the Referee appointed under the Dissemination of Information during Major Projects on the performance of Cross London Rail Links Limited.
Public Affairs Manager