Title: Chair of Licensing Regulatory Committee and Mental Health Champion
Ward: St Mary's
Other councillors representing this Ward:
First Monday from 6.00pm to 7.00pm at Town Hall, Upper Street, N1 2UD.
Access for people with disabilities:
- building has level or ramped access via the main or side door
- handrail on both sides of entrance
- disability toilet
- parking 50 metres or closer for blue badge holders
- lift to all floors of the building
- building is on or near traffic red route
- red route disability bay or loading and unloading bay is 50 metres or closer to the main entrance
There is no surgery in August or on Bank Holidays.
Islington Town Hall
Bus. phone: 020 7527 3114 message only
Follow me on Twitter : twitter.com/Cllr_NTuran
Please note: If you select the above link, you will leave the Council’s website. Islington Council is not responsible for the content of any external websites, including any political opinions expressed.